Monday, August 29, 2005

Erasing on the Web is Useless

I wrote a few days ago about David Parker, that "alleged trespasser" from Lexington who put up a website begging for money and posting a blog. Well, apparently, from what he posted on the blog, "his wife was away for the weekend and scolded him for commenting on the blog"
I want to forewarn everyone that I have been directed to shut down the blog comments. Wife not happy. It stresses her to see people criticize her beloved husband. She was away for the weekend and I couldn't resist.

So, in response, he removed all the comments that were made to the blog and all the comments HE made on the blog. However, I received a copy of all the comments with responses.

I'll try and list all the responses here. If you'd like a copy, email me.

No comments: