- The anti-gay MassResistance has been named a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for two years in a row. The SPLC has stated that the groups on their list are: "Anti-gay groups are organizations that go beyond mere disagreement with homosexuality by subjecting gays and lesbians to campaigns of personal vilification."
- At a recent MassResistance Banquet, the guest speaker was Scott Lively, the author of the book The Pink Swastika which alleges that gay men were not particularly persecuted under the German Nazi regime, and that homosexual men were especially prevalent in the ranks of German Nazism, and were in large part, the motivators of the Jewish Holocaust.
- In an interview with the Daily Show, Camenker said that if he was given enough time he could "connect the dots" to same sex marriage in Massachusetts for the rise in homelessness and crime rates and the poor air quality.
- MassResistance protested a Macys store in Boston because they believed Macys was dressing transgendered mannequins in their windows. MassResistance went so far as to roam the Macys and photograph what they considered "normal" mannequins and then compared the photos on their website.
- On the MassResistance blog, the group stated that children learn about sex from hearing noises outside of their parents locked door: "And sometimes the bedroom door is locked and he hears noises. This is a child's normal introduction to sex. It is simply put before him in the context of normal, healthy family activities."
- Even former Governor Romney, who is not an ally of the Marriage Equality movement issued a press release exposing Brian Camenker and this group MassResistance.
This website was created to expose the truth about MassResistance so please feel free to use any of the infomation on here.