Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yup, She's Still Gay! Even 10 Years Later

Set that VCR, DVR, and/or TiVo! Monday, April 30th is 10 years to the gay, I mean, day, that Ellen's "The Puppy" episode aired and Oxygen TV is celebrating by running an Ellen marathon. From 8am til 2pm you can catch all those espisodes leading up to the 1pm showing of "The Puppy".

Wow, I can't believe it has been 1o years. I was an avid watcher in the beginning of the series. I started watching more regularly about a year before she came out because the show had become really hilarious. One of my favorite episodes was when Martha Stewart came over for dinner (I think it might have been Thanksgiving) and any time Jeremy Piven was on (he was hot when he didn't have hair, still can't figure out where all the hair he has now came from)


If you've never seen it, catch it, if you have, watch it again, you'll be glad you did. "The Puppy" episode features an all star cast including Laura Dern, Melissa Etheridge, k.d. Lange and even Oprah.

For those people in the Boston area, Oxygen is on channel 216.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Groundbreaking! Thanks for the heads-up Boston Bud --- I will have to find time in my busy homosexual agenda to watch this. Memo to self, reschedule world take-over to Tuesday.