- Making Changes in their own minds (convincing themselves that they are not prejudiced),
- Deciding that "these people" (the majority of people in Massachusetts) are not going to beat us,
- Understanding that we (the right wing fringe loonies) are going to stop them (I guess that's us, the homosexual activists),
- Stopping the legislature from voting this insanity into law (the insanity is additional funding for at-risk youth),
- Stopping the powerful homosexual lobby (and yet they say we're only a very tiny minority in the state...)
- Keeping the hostile Boston media from influencing events (don't they mean they're going to get them to show up at their loony events?)
They go on to rant that we are using propaganda, lies, deception, intimidation, misinformation, false statistics, illogical arguments, emotion, and yes, brainwashing to confuse the public. After their Communist and Nazi's references they end with a Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi Propaganda Minister quote:
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it....
People, I give you the following propaganda, lies, deception, intimidation, misinformation, false statistics, illogical arguments, emotion, and brainwashing from Article 8:
In a Sept. 2005 email update:
Parker represents absolutely no danger to anyone, and no one suggests he does. This is being done as an instrument of intimidation -- against Parker and anyone else who might want to do what he did. Last April 27, David Parker demanded that he be notified if any adult discussed homosexuality or transgenderism with his 6-year-old in the elementary school. The school's reaction was to handcuff and arrest him.
No mention of David Parker saying he was forewarned of being arrested if he did not leave the school. Then they proceed to give out the Lexington Superintendent's phone number and email address. Of course they constantly give out emails and telephone numbers to encourage people to harress individuals.
The same email:
Fr. Cuenin has been probably the most vocal and in-your-face supporter of the homosexual agenda among Catholic active clergy in the state. He has participated in the annual "Gay Pride" parade.
Yet Fr. Cuenin never marched in the Gay Pride Parade.
Their continuous rant that same sex marriages are not legal in Massachusetts (if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it...)
Article 8 Alliance and Parents' Rights Coalition volunteers just spent a weekend at the Vision New England evangelical Christian convention in Boston. They displayed a poster warning the churchgoing attendees that soon, unless they fought for their rights, their churches would be required by the state to perform same-sex "weddings".
No one has ever suggested this. That's why it's called CIVIL marriage.
And it just goes on and on. Just go to their website and see for yourself. Brian, himself said he could "connect the dots" from same sex marriage to quality of life decreasing, homelessness, crime rates and even air quality, if he did some research! To which Comedy Central Report Ed Helms replied:
Yeah, why take time to do the research, when saying it is so much faster?