- A "Star" professor at the University of Wisconsin is leaving for the gay friendlier University of Pennsylvania because of the anti-gay amendment going to the voters in Nov.
- Walmart becomes a member of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- South Africa's cabinet gives nod to gay marriage
- Republican members of the California legislature attack bills allowing gay couples the ability to file joint taxes. One calls homosexuality "sexually deviant behavior."
- Peter LaBarbera is leaving his post as the Illinois Family Institute's executive director to become a full-time anti-gay activist. He focusing solely on issues of homosexuality.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
A Busy Week
Man oh man, there's so much stuff happening that this post could go on for days (inside joke for those readers who also listen to Massresistance on the radio)
Posted by Boston Bud