- When same sex couples want equal marriage rights it's called "special rights" but when heterosexual couples receive benefits from the government's recognition of their sexual preferences it's "natural".
- They don't know the definition of diversity but can define transgender perfectly.
- While the whole country is talking about the Republicans losing their majority status in the Congress because of their ties to President Bush, a write-in Republican canidate who stands by everything the President has done (tax cuts, Iraq, etc...) and is challenging U.S. Rep. Barney Frank is the "hottest" race in the country.
- Amy reads Bay Windows even on vacation.
- One of the canidates vying for Rep. Phil Travis's seat in the Massachusetts legislature believes in "Personal Freedom" except when it comes to same sex marriage.
- Children in elementary school shouldn't be taught that you can get HIV by picking up used needles on the ground.
- It's clear who wears the pants among the hosts of the show.
- If you play "Massresistance: The Drinking Game" and take a drink every time Brian utters the phrase "Oh Man", you'll be drunk in about 10 minutes. (and seriously, that's the only way to get through that show)
Saturday, September 2, 2006
It's Back to School With Massresistance
Things I've learned from listening to Massresistance's radio show:
Posted by Boston Bud