- They started off their show asking for cash, well, Amy was the one who was panhandling (and rebuked Brian was not talking about it first);
- Amy being particularly angry and denouncing "Sodomy Marriage" and linking it to promoting AIDS;
- Brian linking the Religious Coalition for Marriage to MassEquality. I guess that's like linking Fred "God Hates Fags" Phelps' Westboro Baptist church to Article 8/Massresistance/Parent's Rights Coalition/Interfaith Coalition of Massachusetts. It's funny that the first incarnation of Brian's anti-gay groups was called the Interfaith Coalition of Massachusetts and now he's demonizing other religious groups even going so far as to question their religious integrity;
- C.J. Doyle complaining about a number of inane things including a sign which said "Sell the Vatican, Feed the Poor" (That's right, let the poor starve!)
- and Tristan Emmanuel. I can't honestly say I even recall what he talked about because as boring as the show was at this point, "shoving spikes through my eyes" would have been less painful and draining. I think he talked about some social threats coming our way, you know, equal rights for everyone, something like that. Well whatever it was, Brian and Amy thinks its BAD BAD BAD.
Ok kiddies, for future reference, you know, if you're planning your summer outings on these Massresistance radio shows let me give you the lineup of future shows: next week, David Parker; the week after that C.J. Doyle and David Parker; the following week David Parker and C.J. Doyle; etc... I think you get the picture.
The $64,000 Question: When is Kris Mineau of the Mass "Family" Institute going to appear?