Friday, November 3, 2006

Update on the Haggard Story

ABC news is reporting that Haggard has admitted to buying drugs from the male prostitute not having sex.
"I bought it for myself but never used it," the Rev. Ted Haggard said today to a reporter for KISS who interviewed him as he was sitting in his car with his wife outside his Colorado Springs, cola., home. "I was tempted, but I never used it."
Oh but it gets better...
Haggard said he got a massage from the man, 49-year-old Mike Jones, after receiving a recommendation from a Denver hotel, but said he never had sex with him.
RRRRight, you got a massage from a male prostitute and you never had sex. wink, wink...

I didn't know that Rev. Haggard had the ear of the President of the United States.

Ok, if you're keeping count (and I know I'm going to miss some here) the Republicans have:

I hope all the "value voters" are paying attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't forget the closet case running for gov in FL