"I bought it for myself but never used it," the Rev. Ted Haggard said today to a reporter for KISS who interviewed him as he was sitting in his car with his wife outside his Colorado Springs, cola., home. "I was tempted, but I never used it."Oh but it gets better...
Haggard said he got a massage from the man, 49-year-old Mike Jones, after receiving a recommendation from a Denver hotel, but said he never had sex with him.RRRRight, you got a massage from a male prostitute and you never had sex. wink, wink...
I didn't know that Rev. Haggard had the ear of the President of the United States.
Ok, if you're keeping count (and I know I'm going to miss some here) the Republicans have:
- Gay Male Prostitute posing as "journalist" but with access to the President of the United States.
- The Republican Congressman Mark Foley gay page Scandal
- Senator Rick "man on dog" Santorum's Chief of Staff is gay
- The Republican Party accepting donations from the Gay Porn Industry.
- And now one of the Heads of a HUGE religious group in the US has stepped down over a drug and gay sex scandal.
I hope all the "value voters" are paying attention.