How come supporters of the anti- same sex marriage amendment claim "gay marriage is weakening morals in Massachusetts and could lead to an inevitable loosening of sexual restraints" when pretty much all the crimes being committed against spouses (and in general) are heterosexuals?
- Neil Entwistle, the British guy who killed his wife
- Man pleads not guilty in stabbing death of estranged wife
- Boyfriend pleads guilty to murder
- Couple Faces Murder Charges in Death of Baby
- Boyfriend charged with assault
- Couple Admits Sextuplet Hoax and they're from a Red State too!
Yeah, I'm sure same sex couples marrying made them do it too, I can't wait for the trial!
Why does the Catholic Church in Massachusetts want exemptions from the anti-discrimination statutes in the state and not pay taxes yet wants a say in who should get a civil marriage?
What will the anti-gay Massachusetts "Family" Institute do if this silly amendment gets to the voters and the voters say no? Will they move out of state?