Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's A Sunshine Day!


I'm wearing my Happy Face today!
And NO, I'm not Tina Sparkles (but I can dream can't I)! Anyway, today is just a lovely day, not only is the weather looking better but news around the world is also looking up:

I must admit (and some of you have called me out on this) that sometimes I get bogged down on all the negative things that circulates out there amongst the anti-gay crowd. It does growing tiring reading all the lies and twisted "truths" that the anti-gay forces are spewing forth practically daily. But I've learned that "you shouldn't wrestle in the mud with pigs, you only get dirty and the pig enjoys it".

I hope to bring you more upbeat and positive news in the future. Oh, I'll still be watching those that lie and cheat (you should see my file drawers!) but I will try to refrain from giving them another soapbox to stand on.

"To live in fear is like to half live. I mean... is a life half lived"