- Attacked the Red Cross and has asked people not to donate to them,
- Attacked the gays and lesbians who vacation in New Orleans (She uses the same tactics the Nazi's did with the Jews "They have lots of money so they should not have equal rights"),
- Calls a silent candlelight vigil "Radical" because they are silently protesting a rally for David Parker,
- Argues for elimination of all discussions of families in school,
- Continues to bring up the Article 8 mantra about "Removing the Judges" which everyone on Beacon Hill, including the Governor, is laughing at; and,
- accuses Bay Windows of "pushing" incest because it reviews a movie which addresses the subject (again, her obession about sex)
The funniest part of all her posts is the following:
By the way, Meg has it wrong below about Mass. Family Institute running the [David Parker] rally. It is actually being organized by a grassroots group of Parker supporters.
God forbid the wrong anti-gay anti-family hate group gets credit for this rally. Yet, if you go on Massnews.com you'll read about the rally is being headed up by no other than Brian Camenker, who is the contact person. The same Brian Camenker who heads the Parents Right Coalition and Article 8, this is the grassroots group of Parker supporters Ms. Massresistance writes about(remember that David Parker said he wasn't "involved" with Article 8).