However, if you click on the link, that bastion of truth, WorldNetDaily you see what she has interpreted but she leaves a couple of things out:
Our very existence is "offensive" to homosexuals. Not -- as they say --because we are "Nazis, haters, homophobes." But simply because we are normal. We are heterosexual. How much more offensive could we be? We remind them of their abnormality, and their unhappiness. So --we must be silenced, shunned, and put out of their sight. This article
in WorldNetDaily says it all:"Wedding painting 'too hetero' for homosexuals: Image of bride, groom signing register deemed offensive to 'gays'." In question is a lovely a Victorian painting of a bride in white about to marry -- horrors! -- a groom.
And this bunch claims to believe in "tolerance".
- The picture is from an office in Great Britain, and
- The story doesn't even say who found the picture offensive. It does state "Even Kevin Smith, a homosexual man who "married" his partner Hamilton de Oliveira told the paper, "Putting a landscape up is ludicrous, we're not offended by scenes of a heterosexual couple. We're not in the Stone Age.""
Actually, some of my best friends are heterosexual and yes, they are normal. She thinks we find her offensive because she is "normal". I've seen normal, my parents are normal, You, are NOT normal.
- don't dress up like Margaret Marshall and burn the constitution,
- attend high school assembles and videotape teenagers,
- secretly record children against their will
- aren't obsessed with a billboard in Cambridge
- aren't obsessed with the sex lives of people they don't know
- don't expect the Mass. SJC to resign just because they say so
- and so on and so on...