Saturday, June 4, 2005

We're Getting Married!

I will be away from the computer for a bit since Patrick and I are getting married today. Not even the homophobes pissed off by the Red Sox getting "Queer Eyed" can ruin this day (I see the color of green in all their posts). All of our family and friends are here to celebrate this wonderful day.

I will be back in a few days to talk about the Hate Rally that is going on in Wayland on Sunday. The new husband and I are trekking to it to see hate personified. Maybe we'll even have some pictures too!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and God Bless the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boston Bud,

I am so happy for you and your new Hubby. Congratulations! Yes, thank God for the Massachusetts Supreme Court.

Julia